Saturday, April 30, 2011

Brighter Side.

Hello Lovelies,

After my post from the day before yesterday, I received a lot of positive feedback. I want to say thank you so much to the ladies who stepped up and ordered as a result. I'm almost to my goal! I still need about 5 more orders to be able to get the supplies needed to make more Metronome and Digital. Those are probably 2 of my FAVORITE colors and I'm almost out...I don't know if I will even have enough for all the samples I want to be able to make.

Once I order these next things, though, I should have enough supplies to last me a while. And that will be nice.

I don't have a whole lot to talk about today, other than I am also hoping to be able to start scheduling some shoot! Whoot!

Have a great day, ladies!

Hugs,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment