Saturday, April 23, 2011

Things are looking up...

Hello my dears!

So I got some very awesome news today when I went to work. [Sidenote: I work part-time as a beauty consultant at the Clinique counter at my local Macy's] I was a bit worried after talking to some ladies that I work with that because I was starting my own business in cosmetics, I wouldn't be able to do both. But I found out today that it is not going to be a problem. This makes me EXTREMELY happy, because I truly love Clinique's brand and what they do in the field of skin care.

My skin before I started working there was HORRID. Like I'm not even exaggerating. I used to get really bad acne in the sames spots on my forehead...so bad that they started to leave scars. UGH. It made me super self conscious and it was just awful because it felt so terrible. But now, I use the Clinique 3-step system as well as the Turnover concentrate and the All About Eyes cream and my skin is AMAZING. I get compliments all the time at work for how lovely my skin is, and it's so nice to get them because I struggled for so long with my skin.

I also really enjoy the people I work with as well. I've got several girls who are super awesome [Leah, Celine, Kate, Nicole, Blair, Nikki, Samantha...just to name a few] and some of the ladies who are a bit older than us [Rita, Sharron, Gina just to name some more...] and I really enjoy working with everyone. Plus I have a really awesome Cosmetics Department manager named Jayne which makes things really nice too. I'm lucky to work in the field that I love with people that I enjoy being around as well.

I will say the negative part is the actually business part...and I don't mean interacting with customers. I feel like sales goals that are unrealistic are just discouraging and that keeping track of so many numbers is kind of annoying as well. But that is just part of it. And I can't really complain otherwise.

Well, that's really all I have to talk about for now. Just wanted to get an entry in before I went to bed! I probably won't write anything tomorrrow. I gotta have at least one day off for Easter! I definitely have so much I am blessed with, I give credit to God for putting it all together so perfectly. I am so thankful for everything going on right now with my business and with my job. <3

Have a great Easter, everyone!

Hugs,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment