Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Here is my heart for you all to see

Hello Lovelies,

I'm starting to get a little nervous. Things went amazing for the first few days I had the store open...then it just sort of stopped. I haven't received any more orders. I am hoping that things change in the next few weeks...I want to be able to start selling things and earning back the money I have invested. I want to be able to create more colors and more collections...and honestly more products! I'd love to be able to make an eye shadow primer and some flavored lip balms. Sigh.

But I'm not going to let it get me down. I will stick by my standards of what is important. Fast shipping time, quality product, and amazing customer service and communication. I'd love to be able to have a contest sometime too. I just want to create colors that will make people happy like I feel when I make them. I hope that people see this as not just a small business. I'm not really interested in making money unless it means I can get more creative with my colors and grow. I love it for the fun I have, not for the money I make. That is the very reason I started doing makeup artistry as well as modeling. For the love of it. I hope that people see that. I really do.

I guess that is all I can say tonight, ladies. I hope you see me as a person, and not as a company or anything. I am real and I care and I hope you love my products and that they make you feel good about yourselves and empowered. Actually, that sums it up best. I hope you feel empowered to show the world the how beautifully amazing you all are. Because that is how I see the woman who uses my products. Beautifully amazing. Strong and empowered to say "Hey world, this is me and I am here." That is how I like to envision myself, and making cosmetics makes me feel like I can say that sentence with confidence. So thank you to all the ladies that have already purchased, and thank you to the ladies that will purchase in the future. You are helping me achieve my dreams and goals and empowering me to be myself and love myself. Because I have struggled with that for a long time. It's easy for me to be my own worst enemy sometimes...help me be stronger, ladies.

I love you all, truly. I hope you all have an amazing night.

Hugs,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment