Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Store, Samples, and MORE!

Hello Lovelies!

I've pretty much spent the whole day being super excited about the Tick:Tock Cosmetics Storenvy page being up and running for about 3 days now. And the average is basically 1 order per day. I'm so excited to see my friends wanting to order my products! I can't wait to get to see what people think of them. Things are so awesome!

The samples set we made today has also been a big success in my opinion so far. Although, just one order is a success to me lol. I'm like a little kid who just learned how to ride a bicycle...like I'm just excited to be moving forward at all, even though I still have training wheels. Hopefully that makes sense. I'm also looking forward to getting some products into the hands of customers so they can start doing fun creative looks with them and posting to the Tick:Tock Cosmetics Facebook page! I want to be able to use my products at a way to empower women to be strong in who they are and to encourage them to do what makes them happy. Being creative with makeup makes me happy, and I know there are LOTS of ladies who feel the same!

Also...I'm not going to go into much detail about it yet, but I am very excited about something that is going to be happening with the company in July/August...I'm hoping to be able to chronicle the process of the adventure and make a post when the time comes for it.

That's all I can think to write about now. I hope to have more to talk about tomorrow! <3

Hugs,
Tiffany Rusin
Tick:Tock Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment