Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend, David Bowie, & TATs

Hello Tick:Tock Fans!

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend! I got to enjoy the weekend in my hometown with my dad and sister! And I also dyed my hair and got it trimmed a bit. Nothing crazy. I also spoil my sister a bit...I got her this sweet t-shirt. :-)
My little sister was in a happiness overload when I surprised her with this shirt from Hot Topic. She's 10 years old and her favorite celebrity is David Bowie. I feel like I've done something right as an older sister. :-)
So, exiting news: turn-around-times are still pretty great this week! This weekend was a bit off on actual days due to the holiday, as the post office was closed Monday and I went out of town on Friday evening. We had one order placed over the long weekend, so I had excess time to pack it up to be shipped out today. There was also one order placed on Friday, just in time for me to pack and ship it that same day! 

If you had ordered from us in the past and experienced an excessively long TAT, rest assured that your future order will not take nearly as much time. Our TATs have been improved immensely thanks to the new Tick:Tock Room! It used to take us at least a couple hours to fill an order. Now, it takes about 10-15 minutes to fill an order!

What are some improvements you would like to see us make? 

Comment below to share your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment