Thursday, April 11, 2013

Moving x2, Graduation, and Tick:Tock.

Dearest Darlings,

As the title suggests, a great deal of changes are going on at Tick:Tock Cosmetics. For starters, let's talk about moving.

First, in case you didn't know, we moved our production from Elizabeth's home to my home. This was a big change, and we did our best to make the transition as smooth as possible. Getting caught up on the orders during that time was tricky, but eventually we got it.

Now, in case you noticed, I wrote a "x2" by the word "Moving." That's because we are now going through an even BIGGER move. Instead of moving just a few blocks away, my husband and I are moving to a new city, which is about an hour and 30-45 minutes from where we currently live. What does that have to do with Tick:Tock? Well, currently, Tick:Tock is completely created in special corner of our tiny bedroom. Where we are moving to, I am going to have an entire ROOM just for Tick:Tock production! This alone would be great news...


I haven't told you the other awesome thing! I'M GRADUATING IN 3 WEEKS!!! This means that I will no longer have classes, which have been a huge set back with consistent production. Without classes, that means that I will have more free time. That means that turn-around times will be more like what they should be; meaning a day or two for processing, and shipped out every couple days. Instead of this packing when I can, or shipping when I have a chance after class.

So for Tick:Tock, the changes happening in the next month are only the beginning for the awesome that is about to be unveiled. I've got big plans for the summer, and for the rest of the year for that matter.

The plan as of right now is for the store to reopen by Mid-May. That gives me a couple weeks after graduation to get things in order in our new home, as well as organize everything in the new Tick:Tock production center. <3 I love the sound of that. Tick:Tock Production Center.

And this is just the beginning of the NEW Tick:Tock Cosmetics. <3 Get excited. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment