Saturday, June 25, 2011

We are COVER Girls...LITERALLY!!!

Hello Lovelies!

It is with massive amounts of excitement and joy that I officially announce that...

Tick:Tock Cosmetics is being featured on the cover of the Terre Haute Living Magazine's July/August issue!!!

Words cannot describe just how thrilled Elizabeth and I are as we anxiously await TUESDAY, when the issues will be available to the public! But...just to give everyone a little taste...

Our little tag on the top says "Tick:Tock...this local venture is laying the foundation for success." HAHA HOW CUTE?!

...of US ON THE COVER, YO!!!! Like I said, we are kind of stoked about this opportunity we've been given to show our local community what we are up to! I am sure many of you will want a chance to see what was said in the article. There is a digital version that should be available sometime after Tuesday, I'm sure, online that you can all read and enjoy!

HOW TO READ:

  1. Click Here. <---Terre Haute Living website.
  2. Scroll Down.
  3. On the right side of the page, you will see a little book flipping it's pages that says "Digital Edition" above it.
  4. Click that little book. It will pop up and you should be able to read the new issue once it's available!
  5. YAY!

You can currently read the last issue that was published to see a little bit into the town that Elizabeth and I call home. :-)

In other news, we have 2 entires in the creative contest going on right now, you can read more about that here. I'm really excited to get more entries! Whoot! The two we are are really awesome so far! I love that they are names I probably wouldn't have thought of myself. :-)

That's all for now, kiddos!

Hugs,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment