Thursday, June 2, 2011

Time keeps ticking...

Hello Lovelies,

I'm currently chilling at my house, watching America's Next Top Model. I love watching this show. It gets me in the mood for shoots. Which is exciting, because we have a shoot on Tuesday that I am planning (kind of by the seat of my pants) to use for promos for the website. We've got the models, we've got some people to help with hair, we've got the MUA, we've got a kickin' photog....and we've got me in charge of it all. I love being a leader, but it's something I never thought I could be.

I have to admit, last minute shoots are kind of my thing. I mean, the whole Tick:Tock themed shoot that I first did with Elizabeth was pretty much ONLY because I had bought that clock. And we decided we were just gonna go for it. So I grabbed my prom dress and we rocked it out.  In case you haven't seen one of the photos from it...


This was one of my favorite photos from the shoot. (And I super miss my long hair, even though it was super fried at the time this photo was taken) I love modeling, but I think it is only a piece of what makes me skilled at what I do. I don't claim to know how to always "bring it." I'm no Tiny Tyra. But I do think that I have a good eye for making things happen with the things around me in that moment. But I feel like the clock keeps ticking away...and I feel like I'm running out of time to find things. 

Ugh. BUT. I will NOT let myself get stressed out. I will take my vibe and bring it for these girls. It's gonna be awesome! I'll make sure I bring more inspiration pictures and things when I can. :-)

I guess that's all for now. Tonight is going to be a fun night, my best friend Jessica is coming out tonight (she is visiting from California) and I've got lots of planning to do tomorrow before work. Maybe I will get to make a trip to Goodwill. :-)

Later!

Hugs, 
Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should link them to my page...... :P

    http://www.facebook.com/highvoltagephotography

    http://hvpphotography.blogspot.com/

    :D

    ReplyDelete