Wednesday, August 29, 2012

PRIMETIME--Our Triple Threat Primer!

Hello Lovelies!

I am VERY excited to officially announce a sneak peak of a brand new product that we will be releasing in the next couple of months!

Drum roll..........

Shortest drum roll. Ever. But still awesome!
Yeah. We are REALLY excited about this product, and I hope that you are excited as well!

So far, this is my first legit (as in, I took photos) review/testing of PRIMETIME. We've lovingly nicknamed it the Triple Threat Primer because it can be used as an eye shadow primer, a lip primer, and/or a face primer. I'll be legit testing it further in the next week or two. So expect some more posts!

For today, I'm going to show you the results I experienced. I will add that the results I am going to show you are pretty much the same results that I have seen the many other times I have tested PRIMETIME. 

Now...on to my results.

How to use PRIMETIME 3-in-1 Primer:

First of all, you will NOT use much of this product per application. In fact, I would recommend using a tiny, tiny, itsy, bitsy dot of this stuff. About this big.

I'm not kidding. 

That is seriously all you need. It might even be enough for both eyes, honestly. Heck, this might even be too much. Using your fingers is the best way to apply this product, and you simply rub it onto your eyes or lips. For your face, you might use a bit more, but I would really advise that a little bit goes a LONG way. :-)

Results?

First of all, let me start off by saying that creasing is really not a huge problem for me most of the time. I have a dry combination skin type, so I don't have a lot of oil to cause creasing to occur. That being said, I put this stuff to a pretty tough test today. I put my makeup on at 8 AM today. Here's the comparison.

This is Once Upon a Time over Infinity Eye Shadow Base with AND without the PRIMETIME 3-in-1 Primer.
Pretty much identical. Looking good. Ready to take on a hot day of classes! Whoot!

Now, just to let you know what types of trials I put this stuff through, I parked my car as far away from my classes as possible...meaning that I made myself walk around all day from class to class, around campus to put up some flier for our fall play auditions, and then a hot car ride where I did not roll the windows down OR turn the air on for the entire 10 minutes it takes me to get home from school. So I was a very sweaty, oily lady. 


It's hard to see, but you can tell that there has been some creasing on the eye without primer. Here's a closer picture of the without primer photo...


It's a little bit blurry, but you get the idea. Here's the eye with primer just for comparison.


I can't see any creasing on the eye with PRIMETIME. 

Now, just to put that into perspective...that is 10 hours of hold. Using a TINY amount of product. Also, keep in mind that if you have oily skin, your hold may not be as long, but it will be much longer than without primer. 

Other Important Info!

So, you are probably asking....WHEN CAN I GET THIS?!?!

Well. We are looking to have this product available mid-September. A specific date has not yet be set, but be sure to become a fan of our Facebook page to stay up-to-date on the release date!

A full size tube of PRIMETIME 3-in-1 Primer will come in a tube (similar to our old squeeze lip gloss tubes) and will cost $15, and will probably last you quite a while, as it contains 10 mL (or approximately 6 grams/2 teaspoons of primer.)

Full Size...this is probably enough primer on the tip to cover your entire face 5 times. Maybe 10. 
A sample size of PRIMETIME 3-in-1 Primer will come in a clamshell and will cost $5, and will also last a REALLY long time, and contains about 1 mL of product.

Cute little clamshell! More than enough to try it out and see how it works for you! I've had mine for about a month and I still have a TON left. 
And that's all for now! Stay tuned this weekend for a new post using PRIMETIME as a lip primer! <3

Hugs,
Tiffany

1 comment: