1. Start with a nice, nakey face and eye lid. :-)
3. Apply Pocket Watch* on the inner part of the lid and stop at about the center of the eye lid.
*This is the NEW Pocket Watch Formula. The old formula has more of a yellowy tone to it, which this is much more golden and light.
4. Add some Two-Timing to the outer area of the lid. Depending on your eye shape, you can carry this down to the lid area, but I tend to keep the color inside and just above the crease line. This is going to give our look it's sunset tone. :-) Also, don't worry about being messy at this point, anything you do can be fixed in the blending process.
5. Apply Hourglass to the center part of the eye lid and blend into Pocket Watch and Two-Timing.
6. For this part, I used Raspberry Tea in the crease and blended into Two-Timing. However, if you don't have Raspberry Tea, have no fear! You can easily use Midsummer Night, Grandfather Clock or even Digital for a more dramatic look to get basically the same effect. We're just adding more depth to the crease.
7. Next, use Metronome as a highlight on the brow bone and blend, then finish with eye liner and mascara! I also used a little bit of Raspberry Tea over my bottom liner! I applied Clinique's Quickliner for Eyes in Really Black to the bottom water line and lash line and used Clinique's High Definition Mascara in Black for this look!
8. Finish it all off with your favorite foundation and set with a finishing powder! I used Clinique's Redness Solutions Foundation in Calming Alabaster and Face-Time Finishing Powder!
Here's the finished look all together!
And that's it! I hope you like this tutorial! I had fun doing it, and I hope that I can do some more soon! Comment below with anything you'd like to see for our next tutorial! <3