Saturday, August 20, 2011

Infinity ESB=Totally a HUGE Success!! & Other News

Hello Lovelies!

Thanks to all of our customers who ordered during our 24 hours Infinity Eye Shadow Base Launch Sale last Saturday, I have to say it was a HUGE success! Such a huge success, that we were able to order lots more supplies to make MORE colors!

Speaking of making more colors...we will be offering a Custom Colors option! If you want a color we don't offer (yet!) then by simply sending us an email and a description of what you would love to have us create, we will be more than happy to create this color for you!! You can even name it yourself!! :-) This might even be a fun way to expand the Tick:Tock Originals collection!

Also, we HAVE released the Tea Time Collection, so if you haven't snacked up one of these limited edition sets, the clock is ticking!! And I have to say, the colors are GORGEOUS!! I wear them pretty much every day, and I just can't seem to get enough of them!

The new colors we created will soon be available in sample and full size! There were 6 colors created during our fun night watching the website during our Infinity ESB sale, and I have to say they are also some of my new favorites! I'll have to post more at another time about those though...:-)

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more about the new colors!

Hugs,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment